In fact the most basic and easily adhered female fitness program can relate to the normal activities of a typical day. We can easily boost our normal activity levels and stay healthy and fit.
Female fitness: Easy ways to Boost normal activity levels
1. Walk as much as possible
2. Take the stairs instead of the elevator
3. Always take the “long way around”
4. Stand instead of sitting whenever possible
5. Lose the remote of the T.V
6. Opt for the bathroom that’s furthest from you
7. When cleaning house, exaggerate your movements and make them big
8. Plant a garden and work in it during the spring and summer
9. Whenever possible with home improvement or fix ups, do them yourself
10. Chop and/or stack the wood yourself for fireplace
11. Play with children, or grandchildren if you have them
12. Go out dancing once or twice a month
13. Learn how to play tennis, racquetball, or any other sport
15. Join local hiking or cycling club
These are just some of the activities that are mentioned here. Each of us can find many of such activities in our day to day life which can help us to improve our physical fitness in a natural way.
Apart from this if you find that there are problem areas involved as I had mentioned earlier in terms of your abdomen, the buns, the thighs and the back of the legs then you can initiate special female fitness programs with the help and consultation of your physician and trainer.
Female fitness: Taking care of the buns, the thighs and the back of the legs
Watching out for the diet is important. Healthy and balanced diet of carbohydrates, fats and proteins are essential. A diet plan can be prepared for action. Essential exercise regimens can be initiated which can involve weight training and cardiovascular exercises. These are especially good for the lower part of the body. The exercise program should be followed consistently in the shorter work plans but it should be kept flexible for the longer periods as per the results seen from the exercise regimen. It is very important to note that all exercise regimens work well if we patiently and persistently follow it. You cannot expect things to happen overnight. Most importantly you must remember that with the special female fitness program you are trying to reduce the fat from the difficult area of the body and you are not counting the number of kilos or pounds that you have lost or going to lose in the process.
Female fitness: Exercise for the Abdomen
Strong abdominal muscles means a stronger back and more powerful overall physique and therefore a exercise regimen for the abdomen is essential not only to burn the fat in that region but also to enhance the overall fitness. Lying on the back and carrying out the “bicycle exercise” with your legs in the air moving in a paddling action can really help the abdomen area.
Further, an abdomen care checklist can be planned which can include:
1. Eating right kind of food with a nutritional program that fits for you
2. Exercise at least three times a week which can include aerobic exercises or circuit training
3. At least two specialized abdominal exercises as a day to day routine
4. Keeping up good posture especially with your back
5. Reducing stress by relaxing with the exercise program, deep breathing and meditation
Finally let me reemphasize that the special female fitness program that you are planning for yourself can only work if you truly believe in it and you are truly committed to it. Remember to involve your trainer and physician in your fitness program. They know you well and they can suggest you the best fitness program.